Roof repairs Exeter, Plymouth & surrounding areas
DBF Roofing are fully qualified & experienced roofing contractors covering Devon
Roof Repairs & Maintenance
For the past 10 years, DBF Property Services have built up a 5* reputation for their professional and reliable roofing services. We have a team of roofers who are on call 24/7 to help with all your roofing emergencies no matter how big or small.
With Branches in Burlescombe and Exeter, our teams of local roofers are ideally located to help residents in Tiverton, Exeter and across North Devon.
We have over 20 years’ experience in the roofing trade and as a result, we have knowledge, tools and know how to take on all roofing projects.
Whether it is repair of a flat or pitched roof, installation of new guttering, fascia’s or soffits, chimney repair – repointing or capping, lead work or even a roof clean, we can help.
Here are some common roof repairs that we can help you with
- Leak Destection and prevention: Leaks can occur due to various reasons such as damaged shingles or tiles, faulty flashing around chimneys or vents, or damaged gutters or downspout. If you notice or damp within your property, we can locate it and correct it.
- Replacing damaged shingles or tiles: The Devon weather is unpredictable and can often result in Shingles or tiles Becoming loose or being damaged. We can help replace or repair these and prevent any leaks and other issues.
- Repairing flashing around chimneys or vents: Flashing is a material used to seal joints in a roof. It can get damaged over time and cause leaks.
- Fixing sagging or drooping roof sections: Sagging or drooping roof sections can be caused by various factors such as water damage or structural issues. Flat roofs are more prone to this issue, but we are flat roof specialists and can help
- Replacing damaged gutters or downspouts: Gutters and downspouts can get damaged due to weather conditions or other factors. This can then result in damage to your Fascias and soffits, which an end being quite costly. If you do observe and damage with your gutters or down spouts, it is better to get them seen quickler rather than later. Our Roofers have years of expeience with UPVC and we can help you with repairs or full installations.
Please note that these are just some of the common roof repairs and there could be other issues that require attention. We offer a Free No Obligation Quote and unlike other roofing companies, we always respond to enquiries on the same day. Request a Call back
Latest Roofing Technology
We use the latest roofing technologies including Dry Ridge System on pitched roofs. It is different to the traditional method of using mortar which weathers due to our changing temperature, the repeated heating and cooling can cause cracks in the cement or even loss of pieces which might allow water in. It should only be used in period and heritage properties. The newer system of using Dry Ridge System is now the standard method of roofing which came in to effect in 2014 with the BSi Standards code of practice BS 5534 which sets out good practices in roof slating and tiling.
Dry Ridge System
Flexible Join of Dry Ridge System
Dry Ridge System Tile Repair
Traditional replacement of hip tiles
Why is the Dry Ridge System Better for Roofing?
The dry ridge system allows for fluctuations in temperature without cracking. Our British weather changes so often it can cause much wear and tear to an inflexible system which is what happens over time with mortar. This flexible system that allows for expansion as it gets hotter and contraction when it gets colder so creates a really resilient roofing system.
It is quicker to install and more reliable there is not waiting for cement to dry or movement during the process. The Dry Ridge system has a water proof membrane underneath and an interlocking system that allows the tiles to be screwed in to position. There are integrated water channels and vents for airflow creating a robust and more reliable system. The Dry ridge system are expected to last for about 50 years.
Some of our recent roofing repairs after storm damage
Dry Ridge System Repair
New Roof with Double Red Roman Roof Tiles
Dry Ridge System Tile Repair
Replacement of hip tiles
Roofing Repair from Storm Damage
Roof repairs to porch roof tiles
Porch roof repair completed
Why Choose DBF Roofing?
Anytime call-outs 24/7 - No Fee!
All work fully insured
Guaranteed same day response
Roofing team with 20+ years’ experience
Highly Competitive quotes
DBF Roofing Testimonials
“Happy customer no more leak in my roof D.B.F Showed up on time did a great job ..highly recommend.”
Inspection and repair of roof
“They called first thing, arrived quickily and gave me a quote and were able to squeeze in the work today! Quick thorough and all round a good job!“
“The guys come and fitted new lead around my chimney and roof done a professional job looks really good and most importantly stoped my leek would definitely recommend”